Security for loans under $3000
Household chattels that you own. For example tv, stereo, fridge, freezer, washing machine etc - you need to provide us with details of make model and serial numbers. We can’t use items that are being used on other loans or items that are on HP.
Security for loans up to $3000 and above
We will require a vehicle to be used as security for any amount above $3000. Your vehicle must have a current WOF, registration and be fully insured. Also you must hold a current restricted or full New Zealand Drivers Licence for us to be able to use your vehicle. As with your chattels we can’t use your vehicle unless it is fully paid off and not being used as security for other loans unless you are applying to have your other loans paid off by us.
Checklist for loan application
- Completed Loan Application
- Photo ID ie Current Drivers Licence or Passport
- Evidence of Income
- Bank Statements: latest 3 months
- Settlement Figures or quotes for purchases or bills to be paid from loan
- Make, Model and serial numbers for chattels
***Lending Criteria Applies***
Investment decisions are very important. They often have long term consequences. Read all documents carefully. Ask questions. Seek advice before committing yourself.
- The Prospectus is available online here or from any one of our Branches.
- This Prospectus for Westforce Credit Union should be read in conjunction with the Westforce Extension 2015 Financials which cover the period from 01 September 2014 to 28 February 2015.
- The Investment Statement is available online here or from any one of our Branches.
- The Qualifying Financial Entity Disclosure Statement is available online here or from any one of our Branches.